Oh, and by the way, I'll give you all the situations before I answer them. I will also bold the important key words and/or numbers in the situation.
6. A certain stock starts at 319 points, gains 55 points, drops 45 points, and drops 28 points.
7. An elevator starts on the 9th floor, descends 5 floors, and ascends 9 floors.
8. A helium filled balloon is released, gains 53m, drops 32m, gains 47m, and drops 38m.
9. An airplane takes off, gains 955m, gains another 273m, drops 36m, and drops 49m.
10. The temperature starts at 18(degrees)C, drops 4(degrees)C, rises 22(degrees)C, drops 6(degrees)C, and gains 8(degrees)C.
*The keywords and/or numbers tell you wether it is a negative, positive, or a zero.
Remember that you should always re-group if it is not re-grouped already
Remember, we have a quiz on Friday, so study away!
I hope you all enjoyed my scribe post.
Yeah, I know, you want to know who the next scriber is.
But I'm not going to say it yet...
Okay, I'll say it now. The next scriber is...Krissia! :)