HERE WE GO. (oh, and were suppose to pick 3 questions from each section of the page)
Questions 1-14, Single Event Probability (One thing happening)
4. You roll a number cube numbered from 1 to 6.
P(not a 6)
Express the probability as a fraction, and turn it unto a percentage.
7. A jar contains 24 black, 11 orange, 10 brown, and 9 violet marbles. A marble is drawn at random.
Express the probability as a fraction.
8. A number from 9 to 20 is drawn at random.
P(a number divisible by 2)
Express the probability as a percent. Round to the neaest percent.
Questions 1-10, Multiple Event Probability (More than one thing happening)
1. You roll a number cube numbered from 1 to 6
You then spin a spinner with 3 sections each with a different color. The spinner has the colors orange, gray, and pink.
P(2, 4, 1, 5, or 3 and orange)
* (AND is very important, it tells you that there are more things happening)
btw, im sorry that its really messy! ^
2. You flip a coin and toss a 1-6 number cube.
P(5 and tails)
5. You flip a coin and toss a 1-6 number cube.
p(not tails and not a 3)
YAY, im done! :) look at all that hard work. hahaha!
uhm, the next scribe person is.. DUN DUN DUN.. ARIELLE!