Jan 21 Scribe Post

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Today we looked at Subtractive and Multiplicative Two-Step equations. So remember, isolate, cancel using the opposite, balance, cancel using the opposite, and verify. Also, Pizza(the constant), hides in the closet, and gets caught first, then chicken wing (the variable), hides in the bed, and gets caught second. Also, the proper way to use the shortcut is: 
Oh, yeah, and I forgot to show it here, but you need to verify also. For the next scribble I choose Ben, unless he already did one.










2 comments:

  1. peachy 8-41 said...

    Good job on your scribe post! I'm so glad that you got to do it! Haha.Uhm, maybe for the next scribe, you could write more and elaborate on your questions. But other than that, good job!!

    January 23, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

  2. peachy 8-41 said...

    HEEEY! GOOD JOB ON THIS. :) I didn't realize it was yours until I saw the author! I love it, great picture! KEEP IT UP!

    January 24, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment