Scribe Post for April 17, 2009

Friday, April 17, 2009
Today in class we worked on the 37 questions for homework. Carrie and I chose to be the scribes because we're leaving in ONE WEEK for the MUSIC TRIP! (: I chose six questions on C-42 with the question that says, "Why did the boy sheep plunge off a cliff while chasing the girl sheep?" I hope you guys like my scribe post, my brother helped me with it, props to him! If any of you have any suggestions for improvement or if I made any errors/mistakes on my scribe post, please let me know. Also feel free to comment (:



Hover over this image for part two of the solution.



Hover over this image for part two of the solution.



3 comments:

  1. sutchaisana 8-41 said...

    GOOD JOB ARIELLE ! I love the rainbow table and text ! Very creative.

    April 21, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

  2. gelli 8-41 said...

    SAAAYOOUKNOOW ! (: You did a wonderful job on your scribe post. You also explained all the 6 math questions very well. Oh, and I really looooove your colourful rainbow thing, like what Sutchai said ! IT'S SO COOOOL ! (: HAHA, how did you do that? Anyways, keep up the good work and GREAT JOB ! (;

    April 21, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

  3. MelaneeCuneapen 9-06 said...

    Yo.. that is the coolest thing anyone did so far... it is soo colourful.... well just keep up the good job...HEHE :P

    April 23, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment