HARBECK, ILL MISS YOU

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Dear Mr. Harbeck, I will really miss grade eight math, I'll really miss your loud teaching and everything else you do. I'll especially miss this blog, the one I always visited after school or when I was bored. This method that you use for the internet.. for math was really fun and enjoyable. I guess I'll just basically miss grade eight and all the fun and wonders it held, all the teachers.. and those events or whatever they are called that keep us all occupied and busy. Like Pay It Forward, that Four Charities thing.. you know. Movies.. it was really fun. The grade sevens and nines are always asking me why we weren't in class during this day or that day, and I would simply say.. "we were doing blahblahballh" and they would say "how come we didn't do that last year?" I loved grade eight and I'll miss it. I hope your summers fine btw! Love fuzzy.

1 comments:

  1. Mr. H said...

    Thanks Peachy. YOu will also be missed. I am planning a Grade 9 blog for you next year. Thanks again for all of your input at the 841blog this year

    July 29, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment